Health and safety documents include forms, plans, policies, checklists, posters, signs and other material explaining to workers:
- How to work safely and protect their health
- How to manage workplace risks and hazards
- What to do if something goes wrong
Documents that everyone at your workplace can read and understand should be written using plain English, make sense and be easy to use.
The information should:
- Encourage workers to use safe practices
- Show that health and safety is important
- Be clear about the risks and hazards at your workplace
- Explain how to control and manage these risks and hazards.
If you need help drafting policies and other documentation contact us to provide advice or generate these for you.